Saturday, January 12, 2008

No, really. I want to buy new spring clothes. Do you think it might hurry up some warmer weather?

I've been looking thru my closet to see what I actually "need" to add this year.

I ordered a couple of pair of shorts. I love Erika shorts from JC Penny - they fit comfortably and look nice. I got a hot pink and an aqua which I already own one pair of each but the color selection is minimum.

I will probably order a couple of tees from Eddie Bauer -their classic tee is my all time favorite.

I really need to find a shirt to wear with the blue linen pants I bought last year and never wore. I think I want a white wrap shirt, Cold Water Creek has one I like but I keep hoping I'll find something I like even more.

Other than that I don't need much, maybe a couple of sleeveless cotton shirts. They look a little dressier than a tee.

So have you guys seen anything you won't be able to live without for summer?

3 comments:

E. Michelle said...

we are still too cold here to think about summer.

Sandra said...

I haven't even thought about it yet, but I'm going to Old Navy now to check some things out!

Kristen said...

Ordering some sandals off of amazon today...