Thursday, May 06, 2010

OMGI think I finally did it!! I think I finally found an exercise I enjoy!!

I like weight lifting because it makes me feel strong and I enjoy walking... but I found something that really gets me MOVIN'

lower the shades, lock the door, CRANK UP the classic rock channel and DANCE!!!!

crazy, wild uninhibited dancing, just letting the music move me. Wow! that was fun.

I only made it through one song this morning, Suzie Q by CCR but it got my heart racing and I loved it. It wasn't drudgery.

YIPPEE!!!

now my family is going to think I am crazy for sure. hee hee hee hee

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it

Sandra said...

Love it too! Erin and I used to do that before I became repulsive to her. :)

Kristen said...

Alyssa and I have been doing that, but she insists on me carrying her so it kind of kills me back. We listen to Kylie Minogue and disco. :)

Jeanne said...

I love dancing, too.

Jeanne said...

Oh and Sandra...she'll like you again.