Sunday, December 10, 2006



amazon.com


I bought and am reading this fun book,nothing new but some reinforcement of what we all know we should be doing plus some fun art projects and trivia.

Hope everyone is working at staying healthy during this season. I've done several cleanses lately of not only my body but also did a thorough cleaning of frig and cabinets (again)I didn't really have to throw out too much.. some whipped cream and and a couple of cartons of chip dip leftover from holiday parties. The whipped cream was moldy anyway, I just hadn't gotten around to throwing it out.

I'm taking lots of vitamins and supplements and my colloidal silver, religiously. I have an abnormal fear of getting sick this time of year (could be from almost dying once with an intestinal virus..).

I'm going to buy myself of pedometer, I think it will be a fun motivator.

So, what are you guys doing to stay healthy?

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm not doing anything. I'm trying to feel motivated again, but I've had a bug the last wee or so. I have sore throat and a headache. No fever or anything, but it has drained me of my energy.

Kristen said...

Back to working out, but not worrying about food too much. Just too difficult during the holidays to monitor myself closely.

Sandra said...

I'm cutting soda out again. I've been a little lax with that lately. Starting today no more soda and I'm going to clean up the eating a bit. I'm going to work out too!