Saturday, April 14, 2007

I was ironing this morning, I like to iron, clothes look so fresh and crisp when ironed. While I was ironing and deciding what to wear to church tomorrow (which is, by-the-way, my favorite part of going to church) I decided that I needed to add a couple of classic pieces to my wardrobe. I bought a couple of cheap floaty skirts early in the spring but I wanted to add some better quality, classic pieces.... now what would that be.
I got out the Spiegel catalog and browsed thru.
I decided on two pair of pants.
One in a dark blue linen, very classic material and color for summer but with a little kick - wide legs.
The other very similar but in neutral, classic linen color.
I can add some color with cheaper shirts to go with.

Kristen - our dear fashionista - you were talking about adding more fashion posts to your blog - why not use the Skinny blog. I love your fashion posts and since we are done talking about dieting we could use this blog for health and beauty.

Just a thought...............

4 comments:

aola said...

... and, I think we need a name change. What do you think??

R said...

Totally agree.

And, that's my favorite part of going to church, too. I loved getting dressed up.

Kristen said...

Yeah, I've been thinking a name change would be good, too.

Sometimes putting on make-up and getting dressed is what gets me up to go to work in the morning. Since I'm leaving in six weeks, I've been a bit more experimental with the make-up, too, which is fun.

If the other ladies don't mind if I write about fashion here, I will happily do it. But I'm cool writing about it over on my regular blog, too...

Sandra said...

I'm all for the fashion/beauty/love your body idea on this blog. A new name sounds good. Something that really captures the journey we've been on and are one.