Monday, June 04, 2007

And Luisa Beccaria!




my fashion loves: a collage- Becky, I will try to do this for you with your answers:

At your left you see a winsome,slightly ethereal couple of dresses from Luisa Beccaria, totally Italian, feminine and... just lovely . in the one to the immediate left i see remnant of a Laura Ashley dress i used to wear to church, which had a lot of Anne and PEI in it.









and a clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3R4UszgN0
from Sylvia

and... more later.






5 comments:

R said...

That's a wonderful dress -- and paltrow's outfit is perfect.

E. Michelle said...

paltrow as plath or paltrow in talented mr ripley--- look up stills for both, and let me see pics of the actresses you like if you can't snip them on to here. give me the url. i couldn't lift a lot of the pics i was into.

Kristen said...

I am so mad at you guys for having all this fun without me.

:)

Now I'm playing catch-up. This is cool.

(As a sidenote, I saw lots of hideous fashion at Disneyland. Good times.)

E. Michelle said...

everyone can play along... we could all answer these questions and create online collages

E. Michelle said...

everyone can play along... we could all answer these questions and create online collages