Thursday, June 07, 2007

Once again....................

My intuitive self was whispering (or maybe it was yelling and I just wasn't listening) to me YOUR EATING IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!! Em's favorite new place (and mine) is Doc's - chips and salsa and a half pound burger - a trip to Shawnee stopping at a buffet on the way up there - fried chicken and mashed potatoes. Taking Derek out for dinner at Garfields - another half pound burger and fries this time. Then the kicker.... shopping last night and I actually ordered and ATE a half pound container of mashed potatoes and gravy at the deli. Oh, my, gosh! How easily I slip off into thinking I can eat anything I want. stupid stupid stupid

I forced myself to get on the scales and sure 'nough, I had gained about 4 pounds.

So, this morning I'm trying to listen to what my body is saying (not my greedy appetite)and I AM going to start a daily walking routine again.

I have sinned - forgive me and I'll move on.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

This was my story a few weeks ago. I just went a little crazy. You're forgiven. :) Walking will feel great! I hope the weather stays nice so you can.

Kristen said...

No problem! :)