Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What not to wear

I love Stacy and Clinton. I've noticed on their show "What not to Wear" that for the women who are hard to fit they have the clothes altered. Now, I can't afford to take my clothes to be altered so I've been practicing a little on those cheap shirts I got at the Salvation Army. I can risk ruining a $1.50 shirt. Most of the time for me to get a shirt that fits across the bust the bottom of it is way to wide. I altered three tee shirts this morning by tucking in the side seams and it made a big difference. I even got brave and shortened a more expensive shirt that I bought last year and never wore because it was just too long - looked like a night shirt when I put it on. I like it much better now.

I might even get good at this.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, I'm impressed! That's very cool!

Sandra said...

Very impressive! I'm not that brave yet, but I might just try altering some of my clothes once I have the baby.