Saturday, June 28, 2008

depends on how you look at it.

Changes are coming and i, for the first time, am not willing to embrace them wholeheartedly. I embrace them theoretically. I embrace them as the choices that are in keeping with all my big Ideas. they are ideologically-sound choices.

but i am tired of change. Change-- well, sucks. and though i have no reason in particular for things staying the way they are other than they haven't been this way long enough for me to get tired of them, still...

i don't feel ready for any big changes.

and my friends, these changes will be big. and Chris thinks they will be good. but that isn't how i am looking at it.
yet.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Embrace them. You are going to be fine!

Kristen said...

When you feel up to specifics, do share. You have definitely had a lot of changes, friend...

aola said...

always the mystery...

R said...

change does suck. it's just hard.
and i so totally want to know what is going on --

Jeanne said...

Change is so hard. I do okay with change if I can be somewhat prepare...it's when its just dropped on me that I rebel against it. I'll be praying for you.