Saturday, July 12, 2008

Migraines

I have had two migraines this week. I usually get a mild, easily-gotten-rid-of one on the first day of my period. The first one passed reasonably easily, but the one today was terrible. I woke up with it as usual. I thought maybe I had just slept wrong or something, but it didn't go away. It was a bad one that made me nauseated. I went back to bed after taking 4 ibuprofen and a mild prescription muscle relaxant. It eased off, but never went away. I still have it. Any ideas? Do you guys get them?

3 comments:

aola said...

I'm so sorry. No, I don't have migraines, the worst headache I ever have are sinus headaches.

I'll have to get out my natural medicines book and read what it says about migraines.

Thank goodness it is the weekend and you can try to sleep it off.

feel better soon

Kristen said...

Being in an overly hot room with dozens of chattering ladies probably wasn't the most restful thing to do with a migraine...but thanks for coming with me! Stretch and I love you!

Jeanne said...

Thank you, A. I'd love to have something natural.
And, darling Daughter, I love you and Stretch, too.