Friday, February 19, 2010

Okay, I officially hate Levi now.

Two weeks, two freaking weeks.

He decides to get in shape, for two weeks he has been upping his protein intake and working out at the gym at work.... two measly weeks.

He has gained 8 pounds of bulk and looks absolutely ... well, I don't want to say fabulous because that kind of makes him sound gay and I don't want to say HOT because he's my kid but the boy looks GOOD. He came over last night, he had on a new pair of jeans that fight tighter than he normally wears and I couldn't believe how muscular his legs and butt looked. Levi has never had a butt before!!

Two weeks.

But, he and Seth working out so hard has inspired me to try once again. Over the winter months and yet another change in blood pressure medication I have gained quiet a bit of weight. So, I am counting calories... UCK! and paying more attention to what I eat and as soon as our ground dries up just a little I am going to start walking again.

Two weeks. Boys.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

It is so much easier for the male species. It's not fair at all! I'm trying again too. I was doing pretty good and then took a week off. I can't wait to get outside and walk. I think that will really help a lot. I'm counting calories too. Oh the joy. :)

E. Michelle said...

I can totally relate to this, A. Chris loses weight so easily, and really, puts on muscle pretty easily too. it isn't fair.

aola said...

I had a friend that used to say her husband could skip lunch one day and sit on the porch and he would have lost 10 pounds and have a tan!! yeah, it sucks.

aola said...

I'm keeping my calories at about 1500 per day... not being too strict about it but writing down every freaking bite of food keeps me accountable and it does keep me from going way overboard. I had gotten way off track. I have actually lost almost 15 pounds but was pretty sick last week so we will see if it stays off.

Sandra said...

You're doing amazing! Keep it up!