Monday, March 01, 2010

Took Emily to the doctor again today for a follow-up visit, since she is just not getting over the cough. He gave her a new antibiotic which I may or may not try and renewed the prescription for her cough syrup. I also got something for nausea since she started throwing up as soon as we walked out of the office... I'm thinking maybe it was nerves.

Anyway... I was so happy for her. SHE LOST 9 POUNDS IN A WEEK!! I suppose it was from being sick although I did change a few things in her diet over the past couple of weeks.

Way to go Ms Emily!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Way to go Emily!!!

I bet she is ready to start swimming. Does that make a difference in her weight?

aola said...

Yep, she's talking about the pool already and no, it has never made any difference in her weight but it makes me feel better when she is getting some exercise. Mark and I have vowed to take turns going with her to motivate her to move more. Neither of us enjoy the pool but we do love Ms. Emmy.

Kristen said...

Wow, that's great news! Nice job, Emily!