Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I am posting this so that I will work out because I am telling you ladies that I will work out today! I have zero energy right now and even less motivation, but I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm going to take Erin to school and then work out.

Life has really been taking it out of me lately. I'm not sure what’s going on, but I feel really tired all the time. I have no energy to even clean house. I force myself to do it because I can't stand a messy house, but each movement feels forced. I know I am getting enough sleep so I'm not sure why I'm feeling like this. The only thing I can think of is stress. My job, while boring, does require a lot of work especially when we are having a visit from one of the "big" bosses. They also put a lot of pressure on their employees to make certain numbers every month. I was also training someone last week who ended up stealing $100.00 and jumping ship. Between that and feeling like I'm the only one in the house who cares if we have clean dishes and laundry, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I try to make myself sit down and relax, but when I'm home I'm thinking of all the things that need to be done there and do them and when I'm at work I'm thinking of all I need to do there and since I live where I work, I don't get a break from all this thinking and doing.
I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but really I'm not. I'm just voicing this so that it doesn't keep building in me. I just need someone to know that I can't do it all even if I don't realize that myself.

5 comments:

aola said...

Sandy, this is the place where we can talk about our issues, I don't call it complaining, I just call it telling it like it is...

I do so understand the tired thing...

have you ever been anemic, if you are low on iron you will feel tired but you are probably right, it's probably just the stress of day-to-day life.

Try to do some relaxation stuff - yoga, deep breathing, bubble bath :)

Kristen said...

There's only so much you can control. There's only so much you can do.

BTW, I count housework as working out sometimes. (If I break a sweat, it's a workout!)

Sandra said...

Thank you both. I told David how I was feeling today and as always, he told me to sit down and relax. He's such a good husband. I should listen to him more.
I think the tired feeling may be from a cold. My throat is feeling really sore right now.
I did work out. I didn't enjoy it, but I pushed through it.

E. Michelle said...

i feel your pain.=)

R said...

I feel your pain -- didn't scroll down to erica's post yet when i typed that