Sunday, November 19, 2006







Jessica Biel

Now, that is enough to inspire me...

I walked two days this week and lifted two days this week. I'm back to using my light weights, slowly going to work back up to where I was.

I guess I just felt like it was a waste of time because I never see the results I hope for but I know it is not a waste, in fact, I know that if I don't do it I won't have that quality of life that I want to have in the next 20 + years.

I'm never going to look like Jessica Biel. It's hard to face to reality of being old sometimes but I can be healthy and feel good.

So, this week I am going to make myself walk at least 3 days and go from there.

I'm glad that you ladies are here to talk to.

Thanks for everything.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Those are totally inspiring!! You are right, I don't think I'll ever look like that either, but I'll be worse if I don't try.
Thanks for the inspiration. I needed it!

Kristen said...

She's buff.

You can be, too, A!