Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm back in the saddle again. I did my workouts this week and had a much cleaner eating plan. I still splurged here and there, but for the most part it was good. David and I are having a competition. The one of us that loses the most body fat percentage between now and January first will win some $$$. Perhaps this was the reason for his gift of Ferrero Rocher today. Oh wait, that was an anniversary gift. Me thinks he's out to sabotage me! I'll get him back! I had one and gave two away to friendly customers who stopped by today. I have about ten more in the bell shaped container. I'm sure I know ten more people that would love some chocolate!

3 comments:

aola said...

I love that stuff...

I'm glad you had a good week!!
Good Luck to both of you!

Kristen said...

You can send me some! :)

Thanks for the supportive comments on my Run blog, S!

E. Michelle said...

good job sandra~
happy anniversary