Sunday, October 14, 2007

I have a consumer report for you today.

I bought my first get-started kit of Bare Minerals make-up. It comes with 2 containers of foundation, one of blush, one mineral veil, 3 brushes and a bottle of vitamin moisturizer.

I tell you what - everything they say about this product is true. I played with it a little the first night I got it and was so impressed with how it feels on your face (you can barely tell you have anything on)and how smooth it makes your complexion look.

We are going out this afternoon so I did the whole regime, adding eye make-up and lipstick. My make-up never looked so pretty, even Mark noticed how smooth it looks.

I'm getting bold in my old age - for the first time in my life I'm wearing RED lipstick and loving it.

3 comments:

R said...

stole a bit of my mom's and sister's and totally loved it.

Sandra said...

Wow! Red lipstick! I've gotta see that. :) I'll have to give this product a try. I love makeup!

Kristen said...

I've heard it's amazing, but I'm afraid of the price tag. Red lipstick...you're my hero, A!