Monday, October 22, 2007

I haven't lost an ounce, but, haven't gained any either. But, like Sandra, I'm really feeling comfortable with my body. I wore my new Jag Jeans with my new boots to church yesterday. When we got home Levi met us at the door - this is my 20 year old who is hard pressed to ever give anyone a compliment and he said "Wow, don't you look sexy in your new clothes."

you would just have to know Levi to know what a compliment that was

My new make-up, feeling comfortable enough to buy and wear clothes that really fit, a new hair color and confidence enough to wear red lipstick has made a difference in how I look.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow! You must have been looking hot! I ordered Bare Minerals from Amazon yesterday. It all started with a "beyond the essentials" kit I picked up from Costco. I thought it was a starter pack, but instead it's a pack of things that go beyond the starter pack. (Yes, I can see now that the name made it very clear.)
I'm really excited to try it out. I love makeup and wearing make up and playing with makeup. :) Rachael Baker got me hooked. :)
Did you hear that Candice got married?

Sandra said...

I wanted to add, that for the last year, my weight has stayed with in a 10lb range. It drops down to the lower point after my period and then of course to the higher point just before my period. Kinda makes me angry that I spent the year before this one working my but off and eating healthy to maintain my weight and maybe lose 10 lbs, when I haven't been consistent at all this past year and it didn't seem to matter. I can tell I've lost some muscle, but honestly my arms need to lose some muscle & fat. The first thing Brandy said to me was how huge my arms were.

aola said...

No, I didn't know she got married. I haven't talked to Connie in a while.

Me, too. I starved myself at 1200 calories per day for over a year and only lost 14 pounds.

Kristen said...

Hot mama!