Friday, October 05, 2007

I'm having one of those weeks...

yesterday I shopped and shopped and shopped. I bought myself another pair of way too expensive jeans. I bought Emily two dresses, one that I've been waiting for them to get back in stock so I could order it that was a really good price but then I had this crazy thought of going over to Nordstrom to look at dresses for Emily.

and, of course, I found the cutest dress ever for her and yes, it was very pricey and yes, I did buy it. ($113.00 ... oh, my, gosh, what was I thinking)

I had put a whole list of stuff in my cart at Old Navy.com for Seth when the website started screwing up and I got mad and just left (whew!)

I bought Emily (and me) a Nintendo DS so I can play Brain Age (my brain needs all the help I can give it)and Em can play Kim Possible and Hannah Montana.

Speaking of Hannah Montana, I saw yesterday where tickets to her concert in Little Rock Arkansas were selling for as much as $2500.00 each. Whoa!

and now today I have made an appointment to go get my hair colored. I have no idea what I am going to let her do. I'm thinking a brown rinse with maybe some red highlights.

must be the change in the weather

either that or I have finally just gone ahead and let the hormones take over

5 comments:

aola said...

this is too funny... the shopping is so out of hand that the bank called me this afternoon to make sure it was me doing it all.

maybe I should stop??

Kristen said...

Ha-ha!

Sandra said...

I hate/love it when I am in one of those moods. Sometimes it feels good to just buy without guilt.

Sometimes, the hormones are right. :)

Sandra said...

Oh, and I can't believe the cost of HM tickets. Erin loves her and the Jonas Brothers so I tried to get tickets to either of their shows in this area and the tickets are outrageous!

E. Michelle said...

wow! i haven't done this for almost a year, so i am inspired.