Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We keep trying to find ways to survive, finding out we owe over $5,000.00 in taxes didn't help any though. I have canceled all of our insurance except our home owners and our life insurance and of course the insurance on the vehicles that is required by law. Today I canceled everything on our satellite tv plan down to the base package. We have to keep the Disney channels for Emily :)

Our internet business is slower than it has ever been except for a brief period after 911. When 911 happened it was as if someone had flipped a switch. Up until then we had a pretty steady flow of orders then suddenly nothing for several months.

The shop is still doing okay but it alone isn't enough to keep us above water.

I keep hoping and believing that things will start picking up, once tax season is over and summer gets closer (the music business is traditionally busier during the summer tour season)

It is really hard for me, mentally, to see our savings dwindling.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

We are in that same boat. It's extremely frustrating!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. You are in my heart.

Jeanne said...

I understand Aola. It's scary, actually.

Kristen said...

I'm sorry, A. That sucks.