Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Completely off subject, but...

Girls, I can't find the damn keys I've been looking for for weeks now. Found out today they will cost $250 to replace if I can't find them. Please send "finder" vibes/prayers my way! I am so frustrated.

Wanna hear another thing I am irritated about? I knew you did. Sometimes I feel like I have too many issues with food now to ever have a healthy relationship with it or with my body. That sucks.

Feel free to post your frustrations in the comments section. Ha!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You guys won't believe it, but after weeks of looking, I found the keys today. Sigh. :)

aola said...

and I didn't even have a chance to send those seeker vibes :) there is nothing that makes me more frustrated than having to look for something like that. The last few years that my Mom was home that was all I did... try to find stuff she had "hid" or lost.. drove me freaking crazy.

me either, (on the healthy relationship with food). I love it, love to cook it, eat, read about it.. but I just wear myself out worrying about every calorie, every bite, and then feeling guilty because nothing seems to make any difference in my weight. There is a line in Fried Green Tomatoes where Kathy Bates' character says she wishes she had the courage to just go ahead and get really fat....that's me.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found your keys. I hate losing things.

Sandra said...

I just recently had an issue with keys! I looked for a week before finding them.

Food...geesh. We use it when we're happy, sad, or celebrating anything. It's a societal thing so stopping it isn't always possible, and we have to eat.