Sunday, April 18, 2010

I bought the cutest little book today. It's called The Book of Fun for Moms or something like that, written by a young mother who was trying to learn to cope with having two babies 17 months apart (sound familiar?) It is full of fun things to do with your kids and as a family. It made me feel good because I have done most of them with my kids at one time or another. I'm going to read thru it and then give it to Christi because I am quiet sure she is going to need a little fun in her life soon :)

I also bought the cutest flip flops, I was sooo tickled to find them at Sam's for 12.98!! I had been looking on zappos and the prices were ridiculous. I had a hard time just picking one style, will probably buy another pair or two next month if they still have them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad it's Flip-Flop season! I bought a pair of Crock flip flops last fall and busted those guys out last week.

2 babies is going to be a ton of work.

Sandra said...

Christy is going to have her hands full! I can't even imagine. :) And to think, I want twins!

Flip flops..ahhhhhhhhhh. I love wearing flip flops.
What do they look like?

aola said...

they are brown with a wide strap that is sequined :)I tried to find a picture of them online to post but couldn't