Monday, September 24, 2007

I woke up bright and early this morning and for some reason it was much easier than it has been in several months. In fact, I've been waking up at 7 am without the assistance of an alarm clock for the past week. I did 30 minutes on the elliptical while talking on the phone. (Sorry for the heaving breathing mom!) I did a little work on the Boflex and some more work on the balance ball. It felt great! I guess I was in a workout rut before, but I seem to be over that bump now. The weather here is spectacular! I wish that I was not confined to my office. Erin and I will take the pooches for a walk when I get off work. She is required to do 20 minutes of physical activity a day as part of the homeschooling gig, and it's one of the subjects she really looks forward to.
I made a deal with my twin sister to start one new thing every few weeks. So, this week will be exercise and since that isn't really all that new, I'll add in eating one salad a day next week.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Very cool. And if you try any good salad recipes, let us know!

R said...

walnuts and cranberries and salad -- mmmm

Sandra said...

Kristen, my sister-in-law has a killer salad recipe I'm going to get from her this weekend. I'll share.

Becky, I was just thinking of a cranberry walnut salad today. Perhaps it's the crisp fall weather. :)

aola said...

I bought cranberries, walnuts, apples, and celery tonight.. hmmmm