Sunday, January 02, 2011

Begining Again (update)

Because my blood pressure was 143/88 today, and my weight is higher than I want to admit to myself, I've been having the most horrible acid reflux lately, and I feel like crap most days I'm starting again.

I've signed up for the 28-Day Bootcamp Workout Challenge. So for the next 28 days I will log my progress here. The good, the bad, the ugly. Whatever I do or don't do, you will find it here.

For breakfast today I had 2 slices of whole wheat toast, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 cup of low-fat yogurt, and a cup of coffee.

The weather is oddly warm today, so I will go for a walk.

Anyone want to join me in the challenge?

I made myself workout with the Wii. I use EA Active and did a 22 minute workout. I was sweaty and feeling better about myself for it by the end. :) Workout 1/28 down. I'm committed to working out every day for the next 28 days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't want to join, but I'll be your cheerleader!

Sandra said...

Thanks Cara! I could use a few cheerleaders. :) I don't think I would be trying this again if it weren't for how truly awful I feel. I just hate feeling like crap and I know that a big portion of the reason for feeling that way is eating too much and not working out. It's gotta change. :)