Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I walked my mile this morning(two days in a row), then worked in the garden.

I hardly ever eat breakfast (just not a morning person), had an egg sandwich for lunch, salad with grilled chicken for supper and a few triscuits while we watched a movie tonight.

The hardest part for me will be getting the salt out of my diet. I love salt. I love salty things.. chips, crackers, pretzels...

I informed the family there will be no more wieners in our house. Emily loves them and I have been remiss in letting her eat so many of them.. .they are OUT OF HERE. She will be happy with what I give her.

When I get weak I will just remind myself of that BP reading the other night - 174/103!!!

Do it or DIE. you would think that is motivation enough.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You can do this A! We both can.