Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's the end of day three and I'm tired, but I feel like this is doable! The food is getting easier. I picked up some raw almonds and chick peas today. I'm going to try Becky's tip of roasting them. I'm also going to make some humus. I'm back and forth on the idea of using sugar free items. I have sugar free Jello in the fridge, but that's it. What do you think? I had natural peanut butter and celery today and am amazed at how full it made me feel! I'm not a huge celery fan, but I can eat it. :)

1 comment:

aola said...

Let me know how you liked the roasted chickpeas, I'm curious too.

The only sugar free thing I do is diet soda and know I probably shoudn't being doing that... I have a feeling that the substitute is probably worse for you than the original. I've never read anything that totally convinced me of that but my gut tells me that it is most likely very bad stuff.

Sounds like you are doing great.