Friday, May 18, 2007

A dress for Sandra

You know, for all the talking we do about bodies over here...I don't know your body type or size really, Sandra. :) You mentioned you want a dress for vacation...tell us what you're looking for (casual, dressy, warm, cool, short, long?) and we'll try to help you.

In the meantime...I think this dress would look super pretty on you, especially with your eyes. :)


Then again...this is super sexy:

I'm not a huge fan of the ruching, but if you like the black and white motif...:

Or something with a little more coverage:

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Kristen! These are all adorable! I love the first one and the bland and white although I don't like the rouching either. I'm look for something light and dressy. The resort we are staying at had a dress requirement for two of their restaurants so I want a few things to wear to dinner. It's going to be really hot though. I wear a size 16 and recently my waist has disappeared. I really like halter top style dresses because they don't draw us much attention to my uneven breasts as strapless. I think that on Sunday I will go try on dresses and take pictures to post here to get some feedback. I'm almost certain I don't know what looks good on me.

Thank you!

Kristen said...

You're welcome. :) Love you!

Please do the pictures and posting thing! I love halters too--less slippage and more va-va-voom. Ever since I got off the damn birth control pills, my waist has been disappearing, too...

aola said...

I like the first one, too. I think you would look so pretty in it Sandy.

R said...

I love the red.