Saturday, May 19, 2007

Have you ever noticed how things that are bad for you don't usually taste nearly as good as you think they will?? Take for instance, last night's brownie sundae... fudge brownie on the bottom, chocolate chip ice cream, and whipped cream - well, it sounded so good .... I ate about half and threw the rest away.

Whatever possessed me to make in the first place I'll never know because I don't even like ice cream.

Might have been the blues brought on by a killer menstrual period that has lasted 8 days so far.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

They say the first three bites are the best...

It's good you had the sense to throw the rest away, you know?

Boooooo for periods that last what seems like forever! (Mine was two days early this time...grrr. But at least I'll be completely done before we go to California next week.)

Sandra said...

I got a Reece's Sunday from Baskin Robbins a few weeks ago and was really diapointed. I threw over half of it away.