Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I went to Curves this morning for the first time in a long time. I feel great! Even with the free weights at home, I haven't been doing as thorough a workout as I would like. Curves offers a quick way for me to touch on all the muscle groups. I'm planning on going M,W,F and doing the elliptical at home every day for 30 minutes. My body and mood have both been tired lately. I know it's because I haven't been working out other than doing the elliptical. I am trying to lose weight not to fit into some media image but because I love my body and I know that I am carrying too much weight. It's made me feel slugish and lazy. I'm not going to set goals or time lines. I'm going to give my body what it needs and trust that it will take care of the rest.

I tried a cinamon dolce latte (sugar free and non fat) from Starbucks. Not really my style. I like more of a coffee flavor.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah, I like more coffee flavor, too. Glad you had a good time at Curves!

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about going there for some structure.

How much does it cost? (oy I am cheap!)