Friday, January 26, 2007




I did such a bad, bad thing today....

I didn't just buy one bag of Valentines candy, I bought 2 bags (although only one of them is chocolate and the Air Heads don't tempt me at all) of Valentines candy and a pretty pink box of chocolate truffles for Emily (she collects boxes)wrapped in a shiny pink ribbon.

I love, love, love Valentines "stuff" .. all the pink and red and pretty pretties.

I just couldn't resist.

I know.. Bad, Bad, Bad Aola

My only salvation is that Seth, Levi, and Mark eat chocolate like ... well like candy .. and it won't last but a day or two.

Forgive me Our Lady of Weight Loss for I have sinned..................

7 comments:

Unknown said...

All Is Forgiven. Move On.
Our Lady of Weight Loss

aola said...

Thanks, Lady!!
I'll try to redeem myself today by not eating chocolate.

Sandra said...

Chocolate is considered one of the food groups right? :)

McMom said...

I Love the conversation hearts! I have loved them since I was little.

Kristen said...

Ooooh, me, too, McMom. I love the white ones best. And if they say Hot Mama on them or something like that...all the better.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aola said...

Make all my hearts chocolate and nutty.