Monday, January 08, 2007

My new diet is off to a rather rocky start. We played poker this weekend. I made taco lasagna and chocolate zucchini cake. I threw away what was left of the cake yesterday and will do the same with the taco lasagna today. I'm going to the grocery store to re-stock the fridge with all things healthy. Hopefully this will be a better week. We bought an elliptical trainer which I love. I've been working out to re -runs of America's Next Top Model. This week I am adding in weight training. Next week I will start a food journal. David is working out with me and watching what he eats. It does make it a little easier with him involved.

2 comments:

aola said...

taco lasagne sounds interesting - share the recipe.

the food journaling really helps me and I'm having fun adding art to it (an idea from Our Lady of Weight Loss).

Kristen said...

Sounds like you're doing a step-by-step thing...very smart, Sandra!

I'm proud of you, by the way. :)