Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pigging Out without guilt

We were out of town most of yesterday - I had my regular breakfast which is about 200 calories and then didn't eat again until we got back to Ada at 3 in the afternoon. We stopped at Golden Corral, by then we were all starving, so, of course, I way overate - I added it up it after I got home and I ate 800 calories in one sitting.
It didn't put me over my daily limit and most of it was vegetables, the mashed potatoes and gravy is what added up the calories (but, oh, they were soooooo good).

I was full the rest of the night, only having a small cup of cereal before bed.

It was kind of interesting how it worked out. I wouldn't recommend it for every day because that much in one sitting is hard for me to digest, but, it was fun.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Well, hey, you stayed within your calorie limit, so...

Sandra said...

I do the same thing if I don't eat all day. I try to avoid it though because I'm not a fan of the 'overstuffed' feeling.