Monday, January 15, 2007

Me, too, Sandy. Coming here helps me stay on track.

I ate horribly this weekend, cooking was difficult since we were without electricity for most of the weekend. Mostly we snacked and nibbled and it made me feel yucky.

The sun is shining today, so maybe things will get back to normal soon.

Friday was my weigh day, I had lost 10 pounds Friday morning. It's weird. I can lose 10 - 15 pounds, no problem, and then I level out and never get past that point, seemingly no matter what I do.

We did walk every day even with the ice and freezing temps. My calves are sore this morning from yesterdays' walk on the ice. I guess trying to keep from slipping made me use muscles I don't normally have to use.

My goal is March. We are going to Dallas in March and I want to be able to buy myself something really cool to wear and look good in it!!

I wrote this across the top of my food journal this morning:

Eat Healthy Stay Healthy Look Hot

6 comments:

Sandra said...

You can do it A! Congrats on the 10 lbs! That is an accomplishment. You are on the right track!

Kristen said...

Dang, 10 pounds? Nice!

I think it's good to have a goal like Dallas to look forward to...

E. Michelle said...

I am going to dallas in march too. hmm?! could we meet up?

aola said...

erica - we will be there on March 22nd for one day only, when will you be there. What are you doing in Dallas?
High on my list of vacations is coming to San Antonio. We will of course have to walk the river walk and come eat at the steak house where you work(if you're still there then).

E. Michelle said...

that is funny, a... as my lease is up on the 23rd and I am hoping to be on my way to a new city on the 24th. no kidding. so I guess it won't work to meet in Dallas...which I probably won't make it to until the 24th.

Course, my inlaws live in Tulsa. how far is that from you?

aola said...

really?? you guys are leaving SanAntonio? Are you moving to Dallas?

Tulsa is about 2 hours from us, one of my favorite places for weekend getaways.