Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It took all my willpower but I did it; I took a half full gallon ziplock baggie of macadamia nut cookies and dumped them in the trash.

Gone.

I started a food journal this morning. I added some doodle art and colored it, I plan on adding some photos (of myself) and poetry throughout to make it more interesting.

Next time I am in amazon.com I will order myself a pedometer.

I am starting slow and working my way back to where I left off. I haven't settled on any specific exercise plan yet - so far,it's kind of hit and miss but I will get better as I go along.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeah, sounds good, A.

I started food journaling again. Makes it a lot harder to just shove stuff in my mouth, when I know I'll have to write it down.

My goal for next week while I'm in D.C. is to get two formal workouts and a lot of walking in.

Sandra said...

Way to go A!

E. Michelle said...

what happened to me? why did I get kicked off?

aola said...

What did happen to Erica??
Have you switched to the new blogger?

aola said...

I think I fixed it... I went into to admin and clicked on Erica's name and it readded her to the list?????

who knows the mind of computers?

Sandra said...

I'm not sure what happened to you Erica. You should have been on the list all along.
Thanks for brining her back A!