Monday, January 08, 2007

Wimpy

Geez oh man .. am I out of shape!!
Becky told me once that it only takes 10 days for a woman to lose her fitness level - that sucks.

Our workout equipment is in Seth's room, upstairs. We do school together up there 3 days a week. Part of my new resolve is to work out while he is working on the computer. This morning I did 25 leg lifts with 25 pounds and thought I was going to die... what a wimp. I also did some curls. I will try to work up to a better workout pretty quickly, I don't like being such a wimp.

Doing pretty good on my calorie count, staying in the 1500 range. I need to get my eating a little cleaner, you really notice the mistakes when you start writing it all down.

Like that slice of pumpkin pie I had today...

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It sucks that it's so hard to gain and so easy to lose. (Muscle that is). Fat is opposite.