Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tomorrow I will start my food journal. I'm going to try to check in here at Skinny every day. I need something to help keep me on track. I'm also going to start using SparkPeople again. My friend attends OA meetings on Sunday mornings, and I'm thinking about going with her. It couldn't hurt.
The elliptical has become my new best friend. It's less stressful on my knees which were giving me all kinds of trouble when I was running. Maybe once I lose some weight running won't be as painful.
My sister-in-law wants to go on a cruise to Mexico in September. I'd love for a bikini to be an option even though I know it's an option I wouldn't chose.

1 comment:

E. Michelle said...

hey sandy!
I was talking to my skinny-minny maybe 107 lbs friend and she was telling me how hard running is on her feet & that it isn't at all an ideal workout.

Vs the elliptical machine which gives you great calorie burning without pain in the joints. I say you traded way up.