Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ok, I've been drooling over the new Spiegel catalogs... ahhh, to be 6' and 110 pounds...

But, I'm thinking about the new outfit that will inspire me to lose 20 more pounds by March.

Medieval Times is an indoor horse show,Reneissance style, so, I'm thinking a pair of nice jeans and a cool looking jacket (it will most likely be fairly warm by the end of March)and boots... what do you think? I almost bought a pair of jeans and a fitted jean jacket(it is Texas, you know) on Coldwater Creek last night but when I got to the check out and saw $148.00 for one pair of jeans and one lightweight denim jacket, I chickened out and emptied my basket. Especially since the one night in Dallas has already cost us almost $500.00.

I wish one of you would slap my hand next time I reach for a macadamia nut cookie... perhaps I should just throw the rest of them away.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Be sure to take lots of pics of your trip! Show us the outfits you have in mind...

E. Michelle said...

I went to (that very?) medieval times on the night after I got engaged. ah. memories.

Sandra said...

Love the jeans and jacket!!! I'll slap your hand when you reach for the cookies if you'll smack mine if I head over to that blackberry cobbler in the freezer! :)

aola said...

erica - how was it? I'm hoping it is everything everyone has told me it is.
Emily's favorite TV show ever is Walker Texas Ranger and they did an episode once in that very Medieval Times and I know she will remember it because she never forgets anything.
Sandy, consider your hand slapped!!