Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I didn't want to finish 30 minutes on the elliptical last night. I started and told myself "10 minutes. That's all I'm going to do." I came to the ten minute mark and thought, " I can do 5 more minutes." Five minutes came and went and by the time I made it though half of the work out, I thought I might as well do the entire thing. So, I did, and it felt great. I know I can push myself when I need to. I was watching a show once and one of the people said "It can be difficult to live up to your potential." I think about that when I don't want to push myself. I think about how easy it can be to quit. It's not easy to push myself, but it's what is needed.

3 comments:

aola said...

Way to go... I wish I had a little of that push.
I did drive around my walking trail today in the golf cart to see how muddy it is; still too muddy to walk it.

Kristen said...

Nice job, Sandra.

Sandra said...

A, you'll get your grove back as soon a spring makes an appearance. I know how hard you work in your garden and keeping your land pretty. :)

Thanks Kristen.