Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yesterday I tried to stick to my eating plan. I did splurge a little. I had some blackberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream for desert. I have since frozen the rest of the cobbler so it won't be as much of a temptation.
I did 30 minutes on the elliptical using a pre-set program that rotates from level 2 resistance to level 8. It's quite a workout!
I also lifted.

bench press 3 sets at 65 lbs
dumbbell curls 3 sets 10 lbs alternating arms
lateral raises 3 sets 10lbs alternating arms

I can't remember the name of the other exercise I did. I didn't do any leg exercises because the elliptical felt like enough of a workout for my lower body.

3 comments:

aola said...

sounds like a good work out. I feel so much better now that I'm up and moving again.
I'm thinking about buying (another) treadmill to put up in Seth's room for the days I can't get outside. He's mentioned a couple of times he would like to have one.

Sandra said...

You should try an elliptical. They are great! Erin loves to use mine. I have to watch her or she'll be on it all day. I wish I had that kind of energy.
I feel much better too!

Kristen said...

You are buff, Sandra.