Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Confession: The First of Many

I didn't workout yesterday, not for an hour, not even for 10 minutes. I have a milion excuses as I always do. I was knitting a scarf most of the day. Erin is out of school. She's a bottomless pit of "mom look at this. Hey mom watch me." I'm on my period and just didn't freakn feel like working out. I'm trying really hard to get SJ Designs selling again. I could give more, but what's the point? I will do better today. I WILL DO BETTER TODAY! I'm not going to be too hard on myself. As you all have mentioned, it's a busy time of year. I will do my best until after Christmas and then I'll put my nose to the grindstone.

5 comments:

aola said...

I didn't even walk on Sunday, I felt sooo bad. Felt guilty for a few minutes and then turned over and went back to sleep. :)

WE will get there!!

Kristen said...

No need to feel guilty; just hop back on the horse today.

aola said...

I did really good today, all day, until Mark and I went shopping. He wanted to go get a burger.... so we did and a large order of natural cut fries from Jack in the Box and while we were standing in line at Walmart he picked up a bag of chocolate expresso beans and opened them.

Oh, poop.

How could I resist????

This Christmas thing needs to be over soon.

Sandra said...

Great job Aola! You are doing amazing considering you've been sick too.
I managed to put in an hour at Curves. I was only going to do 30 minutes, but then my friend came in to work out so I did another 30 with her. It felt good and helped me shed some of the water I was holding from my period.

Kristen said...

Good for you, Sandy!

I usually feel so lethargic during my period, but exercising is usually just what I need!