Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yesterday was tough for me. I left work with a horrible headache that made me naseaus. Despite that I manged to circut train for 45 minutes and do 15 minutes of ab work. I wrote in my paper journal which is huge for me. I write basically the same thing I write here, but seeing it on paper makes a difference somehow. I took some time for me yesterday once I was feeling better. I'm trying to stay away from the scale for a week. It's hard for me not to weigh every morning, but I know it's not a good idea.
I'm toying with an idea. For several years now, I have wanted to participate in the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. It's a 39 mile walk from here to San Francisco split into two days. I've heard it's grueling. I've heard it's worth every step. I'm putting together some info for Curves. I would like to get a team together, but if that doesn't happen I think I'll go it alone. I'm going to start training in January. Once I've trained for a month I'll know if I want to register or not.

3 comments:

aola said...

Wow! That is big. I hope it works out for you.

Kristen said...

Do it!

Jeanne said...

You can SO do this! We're pulling fo you.
Maybe we should all meet and do it together. Hmmm.