Monday, December 19, 2005

Hello Ladies! Welcome to our first full week here at Find Skinny. After a glutenous weekend, I need to be good this week. I had both my company christmas party and my husbands. All in all, I don't think I was too bad, but I could have been better. One of the dinners included a sinnfully rich chocolate moose; a temptation I couldn't resist.
My goal this week is to stick to my workout plan. It's going to be a busy week with Christmas on the weekend, so I want to make sure to seperate out that time for myself. I will workout for an hour 5 days this week. 20 Tips For Surviving The Holidays

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good tips, Sandy! Thanks for the e-mail, by the way.

aola said...

We had one Christmas dinner planned this weekend. It was just going to be us and one other family but they called and canceled due to illness. I went ahead and cooked what I had planned (sure wasn't going to let it go to waste). I did pretty good at not over eating but the foods were high calorie - lasagne and cheesy bread sticks. I did over do on the calories. After Christmas I will make sure there are no more temptations like that in the pantry or the freezer even if it means throwing out food. The only way I can NOT eat it is if it's NOT there.
My kids and husband squeal like little wounded piggies when I refuse to buy sweets but ... they will get over it.