Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm post happy this morning.
I was just writing in my journal, and wanted to share a thought I had with you ladies. It's difficult for me to constantly be mindfull of the journey I'm on and the changes I want to make. Old habits die hard. As I was journaling I thought about the journey and how each step is required to make it to the goal. You can't skip any steps in a marathon. Each one is necessary. Any step in the wrong direction is a step you will have to make up later. So, in every instance that involves activity and food I will ask myself "Is this a step in the right direction?". If it is a step in the wrong direction, I will decide in that moment if I'm willing to make it up later.
Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

This is really inspiring to me. I am going to print the statement about not skipping any steps in a marathon and putting it up in my kitchen. Thanks for sharing.