Monday, December 26, 2005

Tomorrow I am going to take time for me. I'm going to focus mentaly and physicaly on taking care of me. I will listen carefully to and edit the dialog in my head so that it is positive and uplifting. I will not listen to any mental comment that discourages me from attaining my goal. I will believe in myself and the power I have to reach my goal.

Just wanted to add that at 11:49 last night I threw out what was left of the cookies, fudge, and pies from Christmas. I did freeze half a loaf of cranberry apple bread and two pieced of double fudge pie. If they are in the freezer, I'll have to think a lot before I can eat them. Throwing away the food was hard for me. I don't like to be wastefull, but nothing good would have come from having that stuff around anyway.

I've already put in half an hour of circut training and 15 minutes of pilates type exercises for my butt and thighs. I'm going to do 30 minutes on the treadmill today as well.

No comments: