Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello ladies! Day one on the IR diet seems to be going well. The food plan is easy since you can eat anything as long as you balance carbs and proteins. This is my day so far,

7:30 a.m. 1/2 a whole wheat bagel with 1 tsp of low fat cream cheese spread
1/2 cup cottage cheese with 5 rasberries and spinkled with splenda
1 cup of coffe

10:30 a.m. 1 small white peach & one string cheese.
12:30 a.m. 3 oz of grilled chicken breast with 1/2 cup of peas
3:00 p.m. 1 zone bar and 1/2 cup of non fat milk.

I couldn't muster up the energy to work out this morning. I'm still recovering from my mom's visit. We squeezed a lot into the short time she was here. I plan on working out tomorrow full force.

3 comments:

aola said...

It's really easy, huh? Have you read all the way thru the book yet? I really liked the whole attitude these women shared about "dieting"/nutrition,our health and mental state, all good stuff. I was doing great until Mark brought home donuts today but I did the "3 bites of bliss" pg. 201.
This is what I've had today:

1 piece whole wheat toast
1 slice cheese

1 tortilla
lettuce, chopped chicken breast, and a little bit (maybe 2 T shredded cheese)

1/2 cup low fat yogurt with nuts and berries

1 slice ham
1 slice swiss cheese

and the 3 bites of donut...

I probably need to cut back on the cheese some or buy fat-free (yuck!)

Kristen said...

Looks good, ladies!

Sandra said...

Looking great A. I haven't made it through the entire book yet, but I should finish it up today. I'm with you, fat free cheese is yuck!