Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's beginning to feel like fall here in Oklahoma and for me the change of seasons always make me know it is time to cleanse my body.

First I will do a colon cleanse... which is pretty simple...eat clean, drink lots of water and tea and take a colon cleanse pill every night for 3 nights.
Colon cleanse:
Contains
Herbs: Acidophilus, Cascara Sagrada, Kava Kava, Valarian

Other Ingredients
Cascara Sagrada, Buckthorn Bark, Celery Seed, Papaya Leaf, Peppermint, Bentonite, Oregon Grape Root, Kava Kava, Valerian, Acidophilus, Echinacea, Garlic, Passion Flower and Ambla

After that I will do a blood and liver cleanse. I will buy that supplement from
Her Native Roots


a wonderful website with a lot of good information and products.

You can do simple skin cleanses with herbs and a hot bath which is wonderful.

I always feel better after detoxing, ready to take on the flu season....

On Her Native Roots she talks about building up our immune systems and making ourselves "too tough to die"

Amen to that.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Have you ever used psyllium (sp?) husk to cleanse? My friend swears by it. I'm really interested in doing a cleanse.

aola said...

Some of the supplements do have the psyllium husk but the one I chose is a little gentler.