Thursday, September 21, 2006

I really love run-walking outside. It's so much more motivational that staring at the wall in my bedroom as I pound out the steps on my treadmill. It's also less painfull on my calve muscles. I switched up my route so that I'm now going 2.1 miles a day. Hopefully I'll be running at least half of that by the end of October.
The diet is going really well! It's a really easy plan to stick to and I haven't had any cravings! I don't know if I've lost any weight yet, but I'm really trying to make that less of a goal than I have in the past. I want to focuse on running longer and faster and eating what makes my body feel strong and healthy.

5 comments:

aola said...

Yea, isn't that great, I'm hardly ever hungry and no cravings. Sometimes I feel like it must be too easy.

Sandra said...

Me too! Last night I had 1/2 cup of Dryers slow churned ice cream (18 carbs) and 1 cup of milk for a snack and thought to myself. "I have to be doing something wrong."
I don't normally have ice cream at all, but it was nice to know that I could fit it in when I wanted too.

R said...

I'm impressed!

Kristen said...

very cool!

aola said...

I didn't lose any weight this week but that doesn't surprise me.
I still am digging the fact that I don't feel hungry.
I probably haven't been as stict as I should be. Will try to do better next week.
Today I had:

1 piece wheat toast w/a slice of cheese
1 boiled egg

1/2 cup cottage cheese w/flax seed and 1/2 cup pineapple

We went out for supper and I had a charbroiled chicken salad
but ate a ton of chips and salsa..

bad Aola, bad.

So, Sandy, are you making that peach cobbler this weekend??
Last time I talked with Becky she was making pumpkin bread... yummy!