Saturday, September 02, 2006

Last night I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned with the fear that not only will I never lose another pound, but that I'll gain 100 of them. My eating has been awful. I could blame it on the stress of David not having a job or the fact that he is home and wants to eat crap all the time. Honestly I don't know what my problem is. Everyday I tell myself that I'm going to make the right choices and every day I talk myself into an ice cream after lunch or some other treat I should save for my free day. ACK!!
Once again I will start fresh.
My goal is to continue running 3 times a week as well as going to Curves 3 times a week. I'll walk the three days I don't run. Sunday will be my free day for food and exercise. It's going to be a tough week because my mom will be in town, but I want to prove to myself that I can eat healthy even while going out and having fun. I just have to get back into the routine of it.
I want to lose 2 lbs this week.

2 comments:

aola said...

I have the same fears Sandy... that I'm going to be this size for the rest of my life. I have been for so long now, I guess I just can't believe it would ever change.
But, little things keep spurring me on.. the other night I was totally discouraged and Seth asked me to please not stop walking and working out because he knows it will help me to live longer. I think he has a real fear of me dying before he is grown.

So, try, try, try....

Kristen said...

Me, too. I feel like giving up all the time.