Friday, February 02, 2007

This week has kind of sucked...

as far as working out goes, for me anyway.

I really need to make morning exercise non-negotiable. I can't make decisions or think in the morning, so why should I "trust myself" to make a decision to work out or not at 5:30 a.m. It just needs to be a non-negotiable. I am going. This is what I do. I drag myself out of bed and go.

If I can just do this on Monday through Friday (with the occasional Wednesday break), I will be fine.

Sigh.

I'm happy for the most part, but this week has kicked my butt a little and that's part of why working out has not been a priority. I'll get some working out in this weekend (hey, maybe I'll still be able to hit my goal of 4 workouts this week), and keep my chin up for next week.

2 comments:

aola said...

You are my hero - a freakin' SuperWoman - anyone who can get up and work out like you do at 5:30 in the morning and then go to work... no wonder you look so good!

Sandra said...

I second A! I recently switched my a.m. workouts to p.m. workouts and couldn't be happier. I just couldn't make myself do it in the morning. Now, I do the elliptical in the evening while I'm watching whatever show is on and lift weights after. It helps keep me in check because David knows when I don't work out.