Thursday, July 13, 2006

Day three went fairly well. I got a little off with the diet around 4 p.m. when I had a handfull of cookie crisp cereal and 3 pieces of toasted crunchy mini bread cracker things. It was right after I woke up from a nap and I went straight for carb stuff. It could have been worse. What I wanted was a huge sandwhich and I almost made one, but stoped myself. This is the week before my period which usually equals lots of sleeping and eating. I added up my calories and they were around 1700 and everything was clean except the two things mentioned above. I keep reminding myself that Sunday is just around the corner. :)
One thing I have noticed is that I really need to make a lunch to bring to work. I've been eating every 2 to 3 hours like I need to, but my 12p.m. meal is either a protein shake or an apple with peanut butter. Neither of those is enough. I think my lunch meal needs to be a little more substantial to tide me over until 3p.m. Currently I'm only having about 600 calories between 6 a.m. and 2 p.m. That can't be enough. So, next week I will make my lunches in the evening. I'll probably double whatever I have for dinner and turn it into something that can be eaten cold since I have no way to heat it.
Erin and I went for a 45 minute bike ride. We took a different route that has more hills. It was quite a workout. My legs were still sore from Tuesays weight lifting session so it was double pain, but it felt good. I got a new water bottle with the mounting rack and a little bag that fits under my bike seat for my birthday so I was all set for the ride.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sometimes the best thing to do for the sore muscles is some cardio. Gets the blood flow going.

I was wondering about your lunch meal, too. It seemed too small to me, but I figured, well, if it works for her... :)