Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Day Two

Day to of BFL was pretty good. I ate a little more than yesterday because I knew I would be working out fairly hard. My calories were around 1750, and everything was clean except the recipe below which I am not sure about.
The BFL workout kicked my butt! It was really tough. I didn't do all the exercises I should have because we don't have dumbbells. I'm going to pick some up today so I'll be prepared for tomorrow. I did a full body work out modified with the BFL principles. My arms were so shaky when I finished! It felt good. When I wanted to quit, I just pushed harder. One thing I forgot to do was take a minute break between each set. I finished 15 minutes sooner than the book said I should and my heart rate was super high. Next time, I'll remember to take the rest.
I made Fruit Filled Chocolate Meringues for my 8 p.m. meal last night. I topped them with fresh strawberries and replaced half of the sugar with splenda. It was delicious.
Today is a cardio day. Erin and I are planning on going for a bike ride when I get home from work. We haven't been in two weeks. It's about time we got out there again.

3 comments:

aola said...

mmmm... they sound yummy.

my calories were off the chart today... I can blame it on menopause, right?

I have all these fresh tomatoes from my garden so I just had to have bacon and tomato sandwhiches at least once this summer.

It was soooo good and since I knew it would ruin my day (calorie wise) I just went ahead and ate all I wanted :)

Sandra said...

That sounds delicious!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I can't blame you at all. I would have done the same!

Kristen said...

Yum, bacon and tomato...