Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Need Prayer, Please

This isn't for me exactly. A dear, longtime friend of mine has had a terrible tragedy this week. Her sister-in-law and niece went for a day hike in our area. They were found dead. The newspaper said this morning that the only thing they're sure of is that it is NOT suicide. I'm sure more will be brought to light in the next few days. However, while my friend is saved, the rest of her extended family is not. Please pray for Joanne and her family. Thanks.

3 comments:

aola said...

Oh, Jeanne, that is so horrible.

Prayers going up right now!!

Jeanne said...

Thanks. Just found out that the ladies were murdered on the trail sometime between 10 a.m. and 2:30-ish, when their bodies were discovered. This is so really, really terrible. I appreciate your prayers.

Sandra said...

I'm praying too. This is so awful.